The Accountants Growth Conference is a live 2 Day immersive event for Accounting Firm Owners who want an easier and better 2023, that must be attended in personTalbot Hotel Carlow Talbot Hotel Carlow: Talbot Hotel at Talbot Hotel Carlow.
- Are you an Accountant who is serious about building a better business for themselves?
- Are you an Accountant who is serious about building a better business for their team?
- Are you an Accountant who is serious about building a better business for their clients?
Join Des and industry experts to help you build a strategic plan for 2023.
The Accountants’ Growth Conference is presented by Des O’Neill with guests Alan Fitzgerald (Practice Connections), Jamie Nutall (Myna Accountants), Dan Richards (MyFirms App), Kat Bond (Xero) and other leading industry experts.
Event dates and time:
- Thursday, 1st December - 09:00 - 17:00 (GMT)
- Friday, 2nd December - 09:00 - 17:00 (GMT)
And I understand the importance of replacing stone-age ways of working with bots using Conversational #AI. and RPA.
They don't just save you a ton of time - they enhance your clients' and employees' experience too.
So, if you want to automate:
1. Administrative processes
2. Frequently asked questions
3 .The onboarding client journey
4. Real-time responses across multiple channels
And you would like to utilise data insights that'll give you the opportunity to upsell your services to even more clients. I have some excellent news for you.
I can help.
Not only will you save time, and money, enhance your customer experience, and work fewer hours, but you'll also significantly improve multiple touch points across your business.
Dan is the Business development Director at MFA and does not just help accountancy businesses make the correct decision, when selecting and implementing an app, but continues to act as a advisor on digital strategy, long after the original purchase of an app.