The professional indemnity market worldwide is going through a correction process as the premiums have been too low compared with the losses experienced against Professional Indemnity Insurance Policies, adding to this there has been a reduction in the capacity of insurers writing professional indemnity insurance with some insurers exiting the sector altogether.
In this session Martin Adams covers the following topics,
- Professional Indemnity – How are premiums calculated
- Why is Professional Indemnity Insurance increasing?
- Some useful tips on risk management for accountants
- How to deal with Professional Indemnity claims
- Other areas of risk for accountants
Martin has over 35 years insurance experience working in the London Insurance Market, the Middle East and 25 years’ experience in the Irish Insurance sector. Professional Indemnity, Management Liability, Cyber Risk and professional Risk Management is one of Martin’s specialisms.